Trump's close allies run CPAC. They set it up to be one big Trump worship session. Yet even among CPAC attendees, only 55% say Trump is their first choice for 2024. The other 45% of CPAC attendees have already moved on from him. Trump's relevance is fading, even within his base.
VIOLENCE IS STILL AN ISSUE UNTIL REPUBLICANS REFUTE TRUMPS "BIG-LIE"
The Democratic lawmaker said that the GOP could reduce threats of violence by simply admitting that the election was not rigged against Trump. #extremism #radicalized #partisanship @gop
@CalamumInGladio @pearl_rubin @LawfareProject @GoldsteinBrooke @FoxNews I wish ppl would spend the same amount of energy criticizing the actual right-wing apartheid govt of Israel than Michael Che making a 4-sec educated guess about the 5 M non-vaccinated population of Palestine. It’s 2021 and Israeli PR is obsolete:
“Real Americans” talk about the 10th Amendment?
The #realAmericans I know talk about:
The #realAmericans I know are not #seditionist or #traitors or #fascists or #QanonQuacks
End of content
No more pages to load